We are in search of an Epic Grand Central, Prelude & RTE Analyst to join our team. This Analyst will work in a support role, taking over the day to day responsibilities of a resource that will be working on a Connect project. This position will be located with a client based in the Central U.S.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Epic Grand Central, Prelude & RTE certifications
- 3-5 years of relevant experience working on large Epic implementations
- 3-5 years of relevant hands-on experience implementing Epic Grand Central, Prelude & RTE
- Proven ability to be self-directed and work on collaborative teams
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
Cumberland's Provider Division provides high-quality project management, planning, analysis and implementation support services to client's in the acute care, ambulatory, and post-acute/long-term care markets. We offer advisory services related to affiliate solutions, system selection and planning, assessments, total implementation cost envelope development, and contract negotiation.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please click on the "apply online" button below or send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.