Our client is seeking a highly skilled Epic Beacon & Ambulatory Analyst, familiar with building Epic in a cancer center environment. Our customer seeks a details orientated analyst, builder, mentor, and team player. Role will include but is not limited to: oncology workflow, flowsheet, navigator, notes build, reporting workbench, dashboards, visit types, cancer staging, and smart set build. This will be an initial 4-month engagement.
• Epic Beacon Certification Required
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• MS Office ?Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio, Outlook?
• Demonstrated experience collaborating with and facilitating meetings with multi?disciplinary groups.
• Ability to prioritize assigned tasks and manage workload.
• Prefer clinical degree and experience in oncology
• Requires a minimum of 1 year Beacon build and support experience: Prefer 2 + years experience.
• Protocol build experience required.
Interested? Email resume to email@example.com and let us know where you heard about us!
Learn what makes ICG a great place to work:
• Competitive pay and benefits with full-time and contract employment models available
• Industry-leading 97% consultant utilization rate
• Extensive educational opportunities
• Family feel and unrivaled support that can only be found in a small, homegrown firm