We are seeking a seasoned consultant with experience in the design, build, and implementation of Epic Resolute PB.
The qualified candidate will be able to:
• Understand the integration of Epic applications and their effects on business process and operations
• Work with all levels of client team members including analysts, management and operations staff
• Meet project deadlines
• Think critically and creatively
• Present themselves in a professional manner
• Provide guidance, industry knowledge and best practice advice
• Be reliable, resourceful and detail oriented
• Have excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Epic Resolute PB Certification required
• Epic PB Payor/Plans experienced required
• Strong communication skills and organizational skills required
• Experience working on multiple implementations and with multiple clients preferred
• Revenue cycle/department background preferred
• Minimum of 5 years of Epic revenue experienced preferred
Interested? Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know where you heard about us!
Learn what makes ICG a great place to work:
• Competitive pay and benefits with full-time and contract employment models available
• Industry-leading 97% consultant utilization rate
• Extensive educational opportunities
• Family feel and unrivaled support that can only be found in a small, homegrown firm