Are you looking to join a leader in Health IT that utilizes your background in software sales to continue rapid business growth? Our Account Executive role is befitting a fervent go-getter & skilled individual who has a proven history of driving Health IT software sales & cultivating business relationships. The chosen candidate will succeed at HCS with the following required qualifications & skills:
A consummate full-cycle sales professional with:
- Relevant bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 5 years of experience selling mission-critical Health IT solutions to high level executives & end users
- Proficiency with Salesforce.com
All of these abilities:
- Experience with Revenue Cycle Management and/or Electronic Medical Record solutions
- Established presence & relationships within the Health IT community (HIMSS, AHIMA) and/or industry trade associations (AHCA, HFMA)
- Strong organizational skills of a motivated self-starter who can work independently
- Outstanding attention to detail with excellent verbal & written communication
- Energetic & clear presentation skills to be used in a demo environment
- Collaborative aptitude to work cross-functionally with internal departments
- Capability to travel up to 30%, including overnight travel
- Participation in regional & national conferences/exhibitions
- Valid driver's license
These help, too:
- Experience with the following verticals: LTACH, senior living, behavioral health
- Driving distance to Monmouth County, NJ preferable
- Aspiration for long-term growth
One last thing:
- Authorization to work in US required
As an Account Executive, you will develop & maintain a comprehensive knowledge of the HCS Interactant platform as well as the LTACH, Senior Living, & Behavioral Health markets. You will prospect new business via cold-calling & electronic marketing, & sustain a resilient sales focus. You will also hold a key role in the vendor selection process (RFI, RFP, response management), lead the demonstration team in online & on-site product demos, & negotiate with C-level executives.
How we thank you:
- Competitive starting salary; rapid pay-scale advancement based on performance
- Medical/Dental/Life insurance policies, as well as VSP vision care
- Employee Assistance Program
- Generous paid time off & flextime
- Jury duty compensation
- Professional development opportunities
- Casual & collaborative environment.
- Game room, happy hours, team building, philanthropies, professional sports events, beach gatherings, & more.
- HCS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.