We are in search of an application support resource to support the client's Cerner Acute Care Management application. The high-level qualifiers for this position are as follows:
- Support the maintenance of Cerner Acute Care Management application by working within the clients issue ticketing system to help troubleshoot issues and provide resolution or escalation to Cerner.
- Work Cerner Acute Care Management issues within the client's ticketing system and attend bi-weekly calls in order to report on issues that were resolved and issues that are still outstanding.
- Act as a temporary liaison between the client's hospitals, super users and end users on enhancements, obligation requests, and any implemented change requests.
- Support the integration of Cerner Care Management with embedded Curaspan.
- Support of their stand-alone product Midas+.
The Cerner Acute Care Management Support position will be located with a client based in the Eastern US.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Cerner certification.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience working on a Cerner Acute Care Management Support application.
- Proven ability to be self-directed and work on collaborative teams.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
Cumberland's Provider Division provides high-quality project management, planning, analysis and implementation support services to client' sin the acute care, ambulatory, and post-acute/long-term care markets. We offer advisory services related to affiliate solutions, system selection and planning, assessments, total implementation cost envelope development, and contract negotiation.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.