We are in search of a Cerner Revenue Cycle Consultant who will guide the client and Cerner colleagues in identifying and executing the changes required to achieve defined benefits. Using effective consulting skills in meetings and events, the consultant drives the client through design of clinical and business processes, solutions and technology workflows, and successful adoption that will lead to achieved value. The Revenue Cycle Consultant assists in organizational change management, helps clients identify opportunities for improvements, and is accountable for achieving the project’s targeted outcomes. The Cerner Revenue Cycle Consultant position will be located with a client based in the Northern US.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 2 - 4 years of Charge Services.
- 2 - 4 years of relevant hands-on experience as a Cerner Revenue Cycle Consultant.
- Proven ability to be self-directed and work on collaborative teams.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
Cumberland's Provider Division provides high-quality project management, planning, analysis and implementation support services to client's in the acute care, ambulatory, and post-acute/long-term care markets. We offer advisory services related to affiliate solutions, system selection and planning, assessments, total implementation cost envelope development, and contract negotiation.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.