We are in search of an Epic Grand Central Analyst to join our team. The analyst would be full-time, work on site full-time and take call. The responsibilities will include: supporting day to day operations of our 2014 Epic Grand Central application, as well as build and testing for our Epic 2015/2017 upgrade project. The Epic Grand Central Analyst position will be located with a client based in the Eastern US.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Epic Grand Central certified.
- 3-5 years of relevant hands-on experience working as an Epic Grand Central Analyst.
- Proven ability to be self-directed and work on collaborative teams.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
Cumberland's Provider Division provides high-quality project management, planning, analysis and implementation support services to client's in the acute care, ambulatory, and post-acute/long-term care markets. We offer advisory services related to affiliate solutions, system selection and planning, total implementation cost envelope development, and contract negotiation.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.