We are in search of an Epic Ambulatory Principal Trainer to join our team to participate in assisting with MST build and to handle to help with responsibilities associated with helping to run training for the Ambulatory application. The Epic Ambulatory Principal Trainer position will be located with a client based in the Eastern US.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Epic Ambulatory certification.
- Certifications relating to training, organizational development, project management or IT software preferred.
- 3-5 years of relevant hands-on experience in a healthcare or clinical setting.
- Proven ability to be self- directed and work on collaborative teams.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
Cumberland's Provider Division provides high-quality project management, planning, analysis and implementation support services to client's in the acute care, ambulatory, and post-acute/long-term care markets. We offer advisory services related to affiliate solutions, system selection and planning, assessments, total implementation cost envelope development, and contract negotiation.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.