We are in search of a Cerner Integration Architect to join our team to be responsible for the implementation, support and/or upgrade of Cerner solutions at the client site (internal or external) sites that represent integrated projects or at multiple Cerner engagements. The Integration Architect coordinates design, system validation, implementation, and upgrade activities across solutions and venues of care. Provides solution functionality and integration expertise to both Cerner and client engagement teams, including, but not limited to, domain strategy, regulatory, code/package management, optimization, standards, and playbooks. The Integration Architect position will be located with a client based in the Western US.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3-5 years of relevant hands-on experience coordinating design, system validation, implementation, and upgrade activities across solutions and venues of care.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience implementing domain strategy, regulatory, code/package management, optimization, standards, and playbooks.
- Proven ability to be self-directed and work on collaborative teams.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
Cumberland's Provider Division provides high-quality project management, planning, analysis and implementation support services to client's in the acute care, ambulatory, and post-acute/long-term care markets. We offer advisory services related to affiliate solutions, system selection and planning, assessments, total implementation cost envelope development, and contract negotiation.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.