We are in search of an Epic Ambulatory Certified (PM type) resource who is experienced in working on new site implementations. As the client acquires new primary care or specialty groups, they have a 60-90 day process of bringing them live on Epic and this individual will play a main role in this process. Process is already developed and defined. Need someone who can work on-site and has at least 2-4 years of experience; more experience preferred. Must be self-driven and able to work fairly independently. The Epic Ambulatory Certified PM position will be located with a client based in the Eastern US.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- PM skills, but PMP not required.
- PM / Worker bee for successful roll outs.
- Ambulatory certified, experience with facility structuring, order transmittal, printer knowledge.
- Proven ability to be self-directed and work on collaborative teams.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
Cumberland's Provider Division provides high-quality project management, planning, analysis and implementation support services to client's in the acute care, ambulatory, and post-acute/long-term care markets. We offer advisory services related to affiliate solutions, system selection and planning, assessments, total implementation cost envelope development, and contract negotiation.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.