Our client in Midwest client is looking for seasoned consultants to supplement their existing team in an effort to build, maintain, and provide best practices with Epic Cadence application. Initial contract will be for 6 months with the possibility to be extended. The position will be a full 40 hours a week onsite Monday through Thursday.
• Epic Cadence Certification and Experience
• Epic Referrals Certification and Experience
• Minimum of 5 years experience
• Great communication and organizational skills
• Perform analysis and related build tasks as assigned by the Epic Cadence Project Manager
• Perform system build as assigned by Epic Cadence Project Manager
• Communicate updates to Epic Cadence Project Manager for updating the project plan, status reports, etc.
• Help ensure updated build trackers & action lists
Interested? Email resume to email@example.com and let us know where you heard about us!
Learn what makes ICG a great place to work:
• Competitive pay and benefits with full-time and contract employment models available
• Industry-leading 97% consultant utilization rate
• Extensive educational opportunities
• Family feel and unrivaled support that can only be found in a small, homegrown firm