Our client in Midwest is looking for seasoned consultants to supplement their existing team in an effort to build, maintain, and support their Epic Ambulatory application. Initial contract will be for 6-months with the possibility to be extended. The position will be a full 40 hours a week onsite Monday through Thursday.
• Epic ambulatory Certification and Experience
• Minimum of 5 years experience
• EpicCare Link Experience preferred
• EpicCare Link Orders and Referrals experience preferred
• SmartForm build and experience preferred
• MyChart build and experience preferred
• Perform analysis and related build tasks as assigned by the Epic Ambulatory Project Manager
• Perform system build as assigned byEpic Ambulatory Project Manager
• Communicate updates to Epic Ambulatory Project Manager for updating the project plan, status reports, etc.
• Help ensure updated build trackers & action lists
Interested? Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know where you heard about us!
Learn what makes ICG a great place to work:
• Competitive pay and benefits with full-time and contract employment models available
• Industry-leading 97% consultant utilization rate
• Extensive educational opportunities
• Family feel and unrivaled support that can only be found in a small, homegrown firm