We have an opportunity with one of our east coast clients installing Epic Ambulatory. This role will require an expert-level, heads down ambulatory builder with experience in specialty ambulatory areas. This is for an initial 5-month engagement with possible extensions.
The qualified consultant must be able to analyze, suggest, guide, and implement Epic Ambulatory. The consultant must also have excellent communication and organization skills.
• Epic Ambulatory Certification Required
• Epic Implementation experience required
• Must be a strong, self-starter, heads down builder
• Multiple client experience preferred
• Great organizational and communication skills
• Epic 2015 Experience preferred
• Clinical background preferred
Interested? Email resume to email@example.com and let us know where you heard about us!
Learn what makes ICG a great place to work:
• Competitive pay and benefits with full-time and contract employment models available
• Industry-leading 97% consultant utilization rate
• Extensive educational opportunities
• Family feel and unrivaled support that can only be found in a small, homegrown firm