We are in search of an Epic Beaker Analyst to join our team to participate in the requirements gathering, building, troubleshooting, and testing for an upcoming Epic implementation. This position will be located with a client based in the Northeastern U.S.
- Bachelor' s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Epic Beaker certification
- AP/CP certified
- Clinical knowledge a plus; Anatomic Pathology knowledge highly desirable
- Proficient in Data Innovations Middleware including previous experience with functional, mapped record testing and auto-verification with various instruments
- 3-5 years of relevant experience working on large Epic implementations
- 3-5 years of relevant hands-on experience implementing Epic Beaker
- Proven ability to be self-directed and work on collaborative teams
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
If you are interested in applying for this position, please click on the "apply online" button below or send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.