We are in search of an Epic Radiant Analyst to join our team to participate in the requirements gathering, building, troubleshooting, and testing for an upcoming Epic implementation. This position will be located with a client based in the Northeastern U.S.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Epic Radiant certification
- More than 1 previous consulting position
- Able to build an Ambulatory Radiology location with zero assistance
- Able to build an XR modality within an ortho office that will be read by Radiology
- Able to build a bone and joint location that will be read by a 3rd party
If you are interested in applying for this position, please click on the "apply online" button below or send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.