Client in the Pacific Northwest is implementing Cerner via Community Works. Client needs a strong project manager with clinical and revenue cycle implementation experience.
Looking for an experience Project Manager to perform many of the day-to-day activities of the project.
• The project manager will be responsible for planning, budgeting, overseeing and documenting all aspects of our project.
• The project manager will to be, in conjunction with the CIO, the primary coordinating interface between Hospital and Cerner.
• The Project Manager will work closely with the hospital leadership and staff members to ensure that activities are coordinated and on task.
• Before allowing any scope changes to the project, the project Manager will work with the project team and Cerner to ensure that changes to scope are analyzed and approved as needed.
• The Project Manager will work closely with the CIO and CFO to ensure that the project stays within budget.
• The Project Manager will coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for flawless execution of the project.
• 5 years experience in implementing Cerner Millennium and/or Cerner CommunityWorks
• Excellent client-facing and internal communication skill
• Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
• Strong working knowledge of project management applications
• PMP certification is a plus
Interested? Email resume to email@example.com and let us know where you heard about us!
Learn what makes ICG a great place to work:
• Competitive pay and benefits with full-time and contract employment models available
• Industry-leading 97% consultant utilization rate
• Extensive educational opportunities
• Family feel and unrivaled support that can only be found in a small, homegrown firm