We are in search of a Cerner Ambulatory Analyst to join our team. This position will be located with a client based in the Northeastern U.S.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ambulatory compliance experience
- Cerner experience preferred but not required
- Able to participate in work groups and review future state design/DCWs for compliance items (coding, regulations, etc.)
- Proven ability to be self-directed and work on collaborative teams
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
If you are interested in applying for this position, please click on the "apply online" button below or send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.