Cornerstone Advisors Group LLC is a Health Information Technology professional services firm founded on the basic principles of Partnership, Integrity, Commitment and Value. We provide our clients with the highest level of Advisory, Implementation and Staffing Services.
Cornerstone Advisors is committed to attracting and retaining exceptionally talented individuals who want to practice in a collaborative and collegial environment. We are passionate about our industry, our clients, and our work. We offer an environment that encourages and fosters teamwork, professional growth, and success. Our focus is to cultivate a fun, positive, and growth-oriented culture characterized by honesty, hard work, dedication, commitment, life-balance, and personal fulfillment.
At Cornerstone Advisors we realize our Associates are our most valued asset; and as such, we are committed to recognizing and rewarding our team for their continuous commitment to our Firm and our Clients. Cornerstone Advisors offers industry leading salaries and a comprehensive benefits package, as well as programs that foster career growth and work / life balance.
• Project/Program Management
• Revenue Cycle/ Billing analysis and recommendations
• Supporting procedures around change control processes
• Interacting with C-level executives to provide project status and updates
• Oversight of all revenue cycle application build
• Assist with development of Testing Plan
• Assist with development of Training Plan
• Go Live Support Plan development
Qualifications and Competencies:
• Ability to travel to various client locations
• Previous work implementing in Epic modules as a Project Manager at a multi-facility healthcare organization, across all phases of the project life cycle
• Certification coupled with hands on competency with all aspects of the PB and HB Epic modules
• Full life cycle implementations
• Migrations analysis
• Workflow analysis and redesign
• Project Management experience with methods and tools, PMP preferred but not required
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, along with
• Superb analytical and problem solving skill required