Impact Advisors has immediate opportunities for seasoned Project Directors to manage client relationships and lead large-scale clinical implementations. We seek bright, motivated professionals who are passionate about healthcare and technology. If you’re looking for a collaborative and collegial environment working with the best colleagues and clients in the industry, Impact Advisors is for you. We foster a culture of dedication, teamwork, open communication, inclusion and fun. Come see why Impact Advisors is ranked among the best consulting firms to work for by Consulting Magazine and one of the best places to work in healthcare by Modern Healthcare. We have immediate opportunities for experienced and enthusiastic healthcare IT and clinical professionals in our implementation and strategic services practices.
Project Director Qualifications include:
• Undergraduate or Master's degree
• 6 or more years experience managing medium to large-scale projects with medium to high complexity including planning, budgeting, resource management, deliverable development, timelines, issues and risks
• In-depth knowledge and understanding of healthcare services, HIT, regulatory requirements, clinical data management and project management
• Experience working with software vendors on IT service delivery engagements
• Ability to develop new business within the project and identify new business elsewhere in the client environment. Assist with developing proposals, RFP, etc.
• Experience managing Epic clinical implementation projects and leading cross-functional teams
• Experience developing and executing project plans utilizing a project management methodology and project planning tools
• Certified in one, or more, of the Epic modules
• Experience implementing and managing a variety of HIS systems
• Demonstrated leadership abilities
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Must be willing to travel extensively and work at client sites a minimum of 4 days per week