WalkerHealthCareIT is seeking a Data Analyst for a project in TX. This is a contract position. The Data Analyst will be working on-site. Individuals will provide solutions to our clients in the Clinical Advisory practice.
• Consulting experience required.
• Strong background in Health Data Analytics/Aggregation.
• ARRA readiness, clinical outcomes and performance improvement, patient safety, CPOE, TJC and Core Measure requirements, benefits identification and realization, project management.
• Ability to assist clients in creating integrated, agile and intelligent enterprises by offering strategy, planning and selection services.
• RN license preferred
• Bachelors Degree Required
• Masters preferred.
• At least 10+ years of combined experience in clinical information systems, health care operations (clinical, financial, quality).
• Extensive experience with clinical computing / quality of data and enterprise wide process redesign and transformation in multi-entity settings.
• Experience in Health Data projects including planning and implementing hospital data warehouses.
• Business intelligence experience in healthcare.
• Lead strategic engagements with healthcare organizations executives to assess, develop and implement clinical informatics environments that drive change, improve efficiencies and transform care delivery
• Experience working with senior management to engage and understand clinical computing and quality data management , including executive presentations and senior leadership focus groups.
• McKesson experience is essential
• Meditech experience is desirable
• Informatics and Computing background combined with senior level consulting experience.
• Consulting experience should include identification and validation of data elements and data sources required to meet CMS MU measures, tracing of required data elements to the data source, facilitation of data mapping for BI environment development and build, develop user requirements and use cases to support design of end user reports and BI reporting tools, design and delivery of reports and reporting tools for CMS MU and VR measures.
• Communication: Facilitation, Formal Presentation and JAD.
• Highly developed clinical consulting and analytical skills; able to discuss clinical and IS solutions to business unit, clinical, and technology audiences at an appropriate level.
• Exceptional interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
• Demonstrated ability to give effective and differentiated presentations to management and clients and ability to work within all levels within the healthcare organization.
• Successful experience functioning within a matrix environment serving external and internal customers.
• Experience identifying the clinical process, workflow and content needs of client for a clinical computing system, specifically focusing in the area of regulatory reporting (e.g., TJC, CMS) and patient safety; Identify high level requirements for quality and regulatory reporting
WalkerHealthcareIT Standard Perks
• Weekly pay via Direct Deposit
• All expenses paid including Per Diem
• W-2 or 1099 options available
• Weekly expense reimbursement via direct deposit (within 5 days)
WalkerHealthcareIT recruits IT and Healthcare Technology professionals to assist Healthcare organizations with the movement to an integrated health system. We provide experienced contract consultants to help our clients navigate the huge changes that are coming as medicine shifts towards accountable care, electronic health records, and the use of and clinical informatics. We also provide EMR Technology contractors to assist clients with the implementation and administration of their EHR/EMR systems. We provide Contract, Contract-to-Hire and Permanent Placement recruitment services across all Healthcare IT application categories, from core clinical and patient data platforms to complex billing environments including; Ambulatory and Inpatient Systems, Clinical and Revenue Cycle Implementation, Electronic Medical Records (EMR) and Financial and Billing Systems.