Client is migrating from McKesson Horizon and Star to Paragon and needs a project manager to lead the implementation.
Responsible for the successful delivery of assigned projects on time, on budget, and at the lowest risk to the organization. Acts as the trusted advisor/consultant to a project executive sponsor, steering committee, and program managers to achieve project vision/objectives. Collaborates to define project success criteria and disseminates appropriately throughout project lifecycles. Communicates and manages project expectations with other managers, owners, sponsors, team members, and other stakeholders in a clear and concise fashion.
• Using PMO 'best practice' processes and procedure implementations (PMO templates and established SharePoint project site), works with project teams to define scope, goals, and project deliverables including: charters, timelines, project plans and milestones/deliverables.
• Facilitates completion of PMO standard deliverables as required; analyzes results and troubleshoots problem areas; mitigates project risks including project budgets hours and costs.
• Escalates project health/budget risk through PMO, IT, and Steering Committee Leadership.
• Works effectively within the PMO/IT leadership framework on matrix leadership/project/program teams.
• Conducts project post mortems and creates recommendations in order to identify successful and unsuccessful project elements.
• Develops stakeholder relationships through collaborative multi-disciplinary team activities.
• Collaborates with Program managers, Team Leads, and Enterprise team members in all aspects of project delivery.
• Continuously assesses risk impact for project activities, deployment, and 'future state' project recommendations/implementations.
• Completes education in assigned 'focus area' in addition to recommendation/implementation of enterprise PMO assigned activities.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• 5 years' experience in multi-disciplinary project management activities
• Experience Managing Paragon Implementation required
• Preferred experience migrating from Horizon to Paragon
• Hands-on experience with Paragon preferred
This is a 9-month opportunity in the South. Interested? Email resume to email@example.com and let us know where you heard about us!
• Competitive pay and benefits with full-time and contract employment models available
• Industry-leading 97% consultant utilization rate
• Extensive educational opportunities
• Family feel and unrivaled support that can only be found in a small, home-grown firm