WalkerHealthCareIT is seeking a Cerner Change Control Analyst for a project in Dallas, Texas. This is a contract position. The Cerner Change Control Analyst will be working on-site.
The Change Control Analyst will assist in operationalizing the processes around design, build, testing and training for Production Change Requests. Additional duties will include the facilitation and coordination of Change Control meetings.
• Ideal candidate will have an Integration Architecture background and concentrate on oversight of the processes that ensure a successful, standardized implementation of Change Requests.
• 5 years minimum Cerner build experience in a multi facility health system.
• Thorough understanding of the integration between Cerner applications (Integration Architect background preferred).
• Comprehends the impact of system changes on clinical process.
• Solid Project Management skills.
• Excellent meeting facilitation and conflict resolution.
• Above average Excel skills and proficient in Visio Workflow development.
• Previous Remedy experience is a plus.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Strong organizational and leadership skills. Detail oriented.
WalkerHealthcareIT Standard Perks
• Weekly pay via Direct Deposit
• All expenses paid including Per Diem
• W-2 or 1099 options available
• Weekly expense reimbursement via direct deposit (within 5 days)
WalkerHealthcareIT recruits IT and Healthcare Technology professionals to assist Healthcare organizations with the movement to an integrated health system. We provide experienced contract consultants to help our clients navigate the huge changes that are coming as medicine shifts towards accountable care, electronic health records, and the use of and clinical informatics. We also provide EMR Technology contractors to assist clients with the implementation and administration of their EHR/EMR systems. We provide Contract, Contract-to-Hire and Permanent Placement recruitment services across all Healthcare IT application categories, from core clinical and patient data platforms to complex billing environments including; Ambulatory and Inpatient Systems, Clinical and Revenue Cycle Implementation, Electronic Medical Records (EMR) and Financial and Billing Systems.