First (First Choice Professionals) has a need for an experienced Cerner Project Manager to lead a SurgiNet/Anesthesia project for a large East Coast hospital system. First is focused entirely on healthcare consulting, serves leading academic, children’s, and multi-entity hospitals throughout the US.
• Works directly with client to manage, implement and optimize their initiatives.
• Responsible for project documentation and management of daily work assignments; performs project status reporting.
• Proven ability to accurately estimate and plan project costs and timelines
• Expert planning, organizational and time management skills
• Ability to identify and recommend options for improvement in project delivery
• Ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities and timelines
• History of working with nurses, physicians, and ancillary personnel
• Excellent communication skills and experience in coordinating clinical staff
Skills & Experience
• Minimum of 5 years of project management experience
• Must have experience managing a large Cerner implementation
• Cerner SurgiNet/Anesthesia experience required.
• Previous consulting experience required.
• PMP Preferred, but not required.