First (First Choice Professionals) is currently recruiting for experienced Cerner FirstNet Analysts to provide consulting services to a large, East Coast client. First is focused entirely on healthcare consulting, serves leading academic, children’s, and multi-entity hospitals throughout the US.
• Works directly with client to manage, implement and optimize their initiatives.
• Responsible for project documentation and management of daily work assignments; performs project status reporting.
• Adheres to, identifies, documents and communicates client requirements and process flows.
• Participates in build, validation, implementation and support activities throughout the Cerner FirstNet implementation life cycle.
• Cerner FirstNet experience.
• Knowledge of ED workflows and processes.
• 3-5 years of progressive, hands on design, build, implementation & support experience.
• Must be willing to travel on a weekly basis!