WalkerHealthCareIT is seeking a Willow Team Lead for a project in Boston, MA. This is a contract position. The Team Lead will be working on-site.
• Review the Epic Willow build to identify any problems/glitches and assist in creating a solution.
• Oversee the build activity.
• This candidate will be interacting with the other pharmacists involved in the build
• Mentors junior analysts in support of their applications, maintenance, troubleshooting, and problem resolution.
• Routinely meets with groups to discuss current issues and resolution, process improvement, analysis of future improvements, system support requirements, and cost justification
• A minimum of 4 years’ experience implementing Epic Willow applications
• Certification in Epic Willow with NVT 2012-2014
• Must have excellent Verbal, written communication, and documentation skills
• Proficient with Microsoft Office tools (Project, Visio, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong organizational and leadership skills
• Independent and self-motivated
• Energetic with strong desire to learn
WalkerHealthcareIT Standard Perks
• Weekly pay via Direct Deposit
• All expenses paid including Per Diem
• W-2 or 1099 options available
• Weekly expense reimbursement via direct deposit (within 5 days)
WalkerHealthcareIT recruits IT and Healthcare Technology professionals to assist Healthcare organizations with the movement to an integrated health system. We provide experienced contract consultants to help our clients navigate the huge changes that are coming as medicine shifts towards accountable care, electronic health records, and the use of and clinical informatics. We also provide EMR Technology contractors to assist clients with the implementation and administration of their EHR/EMR systems. We provide Contract, Contract-to-Hire and Permanent Placement recruitment services across all Healthcare IT application categories, from core clinical and patient data platforms to complex billing environments including; Ambulatory and Inpatient Systems, Clinical and Revenue Cycle Implementation, Electronic Medical Records (EMR) and Financial and Billing Systems.