Position Title: McKesson Paragon Clinical Analyst
- Previous McKesson Paragon system build, testing, and maintenance experience
- Knowledge of hospital workflow and physician workflow as it relates to clinical system implementation
- Ability to travel 80-100% to West Coast location
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide McKesson Paragon and system build, testing, support, maintenance, and upgrade support.
- Maintain Physician modules including CPOE and Physician Documentation.
- Prepare for McKesson Paragon upgrade to meet both business and technical requirements.
- Serve as Physician Liaison and assist with McKesson upgrade training, support.
- Research, analyze, recommend, and implement process improvements for McKesson system upgrade.
- Assess system issues and complete issue resolution with documentation for change control procedures.
- Determine scope of investigation required for system optimization, design, and implementation.
- Collaborate with Clinical Analysts on current and future state workflows and documentation redesign.
- Complete general system troubleshooting and facilitate troubleshooting training sessions.
- Resolve reported system and application problems in test and production environments.
- Evaluate, design, and develop testing plans.
- Manage quality auditing of project data and system build prior to conversions.
- Prepare written deliverables as defined in project scope.
- Registered Nurse (RN) or other licensed/certified healthcare associate, a plus.
- Must bring positive energy to the position
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Ability to adapt to a fast pace healthcare environment
- Analytical problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Results oriented
- Clear commitment to the project
- Focus on accountability
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment