Position Title: Cerner Rehab Analyst / PowerForms
- Previous Cerner Analyst experience including implementation, solution support, and data collection required
- Background working with Skilled Nursing Facilities or Rehab Facilities (Inpatient or Outpatient) required
- Knowledge of one or more of the following Cerner Solutions: PowerForms, IView, Care Tracker
- Ability to travel 80-100% to Midwest location
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide Analyst support for Cerner PowerForms, IView, and Care Tracker during implementation.
- Assist with data collection and reconciliation processes associated with Cerner implementation.
- Provide knowledge of Skilled Nursing Facility and Rehab Facility (Inpatient or Outpatient) processes including patient activities, documentation, communications, compliance, and clinical procedures.
- Provide Cerner Care Tracker Solution knowledge to help improve quality of care, enter resident documentation, update resident profiles, set resident alerts, reduce risk, and increase management communication.
- Provide system build assistance, optimization, support, issue resolution, testing, and training.
- Collaborate with Clinical Analysts on current and future state workflows and documentation.
- Function as liaison and advocate to clinicians to ensure the system meets end user requirements.
- Prepare written deliverables as defined in project scope.
- Manage resolution of project issues, escalating them to appropriate decision making staff and change control management team.
- Knowledge of Rehab Institute of Chicago (RIC) content preferred.