Are you ready for your next career move? Are you seeking an opportunity that will advance your Epic ClinDoc and/or Orders application experience? If so, and you are ClinDoc certified with exceptional analytical skills, this may be the perfect role for you!
Greythorn is proud to partner with this highly ranked teaching health system on their search for a certified Epic ClinDoc Analyst. The idea candidate would have a clinical background with at least one full-cycle implementation completed. This is an excellent opportunity to relocate back to the Baltimore greater area!
For immediate consideration , please apply now contact Renata Brophy at 336.681.5624.
Epic ClinDoc Analyst
The Epic, ClinDoc Analyst will work under the minimal supervision of a team leader, manager or director and according to established policy and procedures, performs complex system analysis, design, integration, testing, implementation, maintenance and planning of assigned applications and/or projects. This person will directly interact with assigned department managers and staff to provide automation services in support of department’s strategic and operational objectives.
- Plans, coordinates, develops and provides appropriate training for managers and users
- Responsible for performing job duties in accordance with mission, vision and values of hospital system
- Serves as the contact and liaison with user community and vendor
- Participates in department and hospital task forces, focus groups and/or committees as assigned by their supervisor to meet the group objectives
- Certification in ClinDoc or Orders (must have ClinDoc)
- Operational knowledge of healthcare areas such as nursing, perioperative services, emergency department and support services is preferred
For all of our Healthcare IT openings, please visit our website at http://www.greythorn.com/healthcare-it-practice.