Santa Rosa Consulting is a national provider of information technology and management consulting services to the healthcare industry. Founded in 2008, Santa Rosa offers a broad scope of management advisory services as well as technical consulting expertise across the full range of IT vendor products and systems.
MODERN HEALTHCARE – Best Places to Work 2012 and 2013
We would like to hire (This is a salaried position with an incredible benefits package, PTO, possible training opps, and more) experienced Ensemble Interface Developer experts for our integration team. We are assembling several Ensemble teams right now for a large remote project!
The profile for those we will consider should include:
• Ensemble Interface Engine expert
• Cache Experience
• Strong HL7 skills
• Other engine experience an added plus such as Cloverleaf, Mirth, Rhapsody, Bridges
• Willing and able to travel to be on-site with our nationwide clients Monday to Thursday weekly. When not on site work from home, work remotely. (We do have immediate opportunities that will be remote.)
Santa Rosa is the best of all possible worlds for an employment home to an integration expert for many reasons including the following:
• We “get” integration – it’s not just incidental to our applications work
• We train our sales team to sell and specifically target integration work resulting in a consistent and ever-increasing pipeline of projects on which to deploy our integration team members
• You will have team members with which to knowledge share and continue growing your own expertise
• We cross train our integration team whenever there is an opportunity. Many of our associates have learned Rhapsody, Bridges, Cloverleaf, Mirth, and other IE’s and integration tools.
• We are small enough to have an outstanding and personable culture where you are valued as an individual
• We are large enough to offer exceptional benefits including a health plan option with ZERO employee premium costs!
If qualified and interested, send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org