Santa Rosa Consulting is a national provider of information technology and management consulting services to the healthcare industry. Founded in 2008, Santa Rosa offers a broad scope of management advisory services as well as technical consulting expertise across the full range of IT vendor products and systems.
MODERN HEALTHCARE – Best Places to Work 2012 and 2013
We are currently seeking a Regional Vice President of Business Development to support the following territory: TX, OK, AR, LA.
Successful Applicant Should:
• Have a proven track record of success in a Business Development Role (please only submit your resume once your successes are clearly documented there)
• Be familiar with health IT services sales such as in Management Consulting. Epic, Meditech, Cerner, Siemens, Integration, etc
• Have a strong grasp of current issues facing healthcare providers today so as to be conversant with CIO’s
• Be willing and able to travel extensively to spend face time with clients
• Have the ability to cold call to generate new clients as well as account management for existing clients
MORE ABOUT SANTA ROSA CONSULTING
Leadership at Santa Rosa Consulting is Rich Helppie (previously CEO of Superior Consultant, Inc.), Managing Partner; he is a seasoned CEO and board chair with over 28 years of experience in business services and healthcare and over 34 years in information technology. He founded Superior Consulting in 1984 and ran it until it was purchased by ACS in 2005. Thomas Watford (previously COO and CFO of First Consulting Group which was purchased by CSC), President and Chief Operating Officer, brings over 23 years of experience in the healthcare industry, where he has delivered Professional and IT services to clients in the Healthcare Provider, Health Plan and Life Sciences sectors.
If interested and qualified, please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org