WalkerHealthCareIT is seeking a Technical Architect Team Lead for a project in MI. This is a contract position. The Architect Team Lead will be working on-site.
• The selected candidate will provide overall technical guidance and leadership in a variety of projects involving web, distributed, vendor and mainframe applications.
• Provide overall technical architecture / design leadership for implementation of the solution
• Assist with Detail system design to a point where implementation can proceed
• Identify and document architecturally significant aspects/views of the systems
• Ensure that the design is consistent with the overall architecture
• Collect, deliver and present any industry best-practices
• Provide rationale for architecture / design decisions
• Balance concerns of competing software quality requirements
• Ensure consistent use of software engineering methodology
• Ensure that significant design decisions are communicated, validated, and adhered to.
• Participate in internal QR review and Architecture Peer Reviews
• Represent the architecture group to senior management, business partners and architectural group
• Good facilitator with above average communication skills
• Solid working knowledge of requirements management principles and techniques (e.g. use case)
• Proven experience in translating system architecture to specific design decisions
• Thorough understanding of OOAD and UML
• Practical experience with common modeling and development tools (e.g. Rose, WSAD)
• Familiarity with the technology with which the system will be implemented
• Familiarity with industry best design approaches
• Share a common understanding of software engineering process with the enterprise solution architects.
• Communication skills that earn trust, motivate, persuade, and mentor
• Proactive and goal-oriented with a focus on results
• Practical experience with common architectural patterns and principles
• Proven capability of managing competing priorities
• A professional habit of continuously learning and self-improvement
• Experience with Vendor Package / Product evaluation, selection, integration and design
• Experience with web architecture and design
• Have experience in the health care / health insurance industries
• Have extensive experience in vendor product evaluation and selection
• Have extensive experience in web application architecture and design
• Have experience with the integration of internally and externally hosted applications
• Have very strong interpersonal skills
• Prior healthcare industry experience preferred (e.g. HIPPA Compliance Standards)
• Bachelor’s degree in Management of Information Systems, Computer Science or Engineering (Master’s degree preferred)
WalkerHealthcareIT Standard Perks
• Weekly pay via Direct Deposit
• All expenses paid including Per Diem
• W-2 or 1099 options available
• Weekly expense reimbursement via direct deposit (within 5 days)
WalkerHealthcareIT recruits IT and Healthcare Technology professionals to assist Healthcare organizations with the movement to an integrated health system. We provide experienced contract consultants to help our clients navigate the huge changes that are coming as medicine shifts towards accountable care, electronic health records, and the use of and clinical informatics. We also provide EMR Technology contractors to assist clients with the implementation and administration of their EHR/EMR systems. We provide Contract, Contract-to-Hire and Permanent Placement recruitment services across all Healthcare IT application categories, from core clinical and patient data platforms to complex billing environments including; Ambulatory and Inpatient Systems, Clinical and Revenue Cycle Implementation, Electronic Medical Records (EMR) and Financial and Billing Systems.