Position Title: Cerner Lighthouse Analyst
- Previous Cerner Lighthouse Analyst experience including system build, testing, and implementation required
- Knowledge of quality/process improvement related to Cerner Solution implementations
- Ability to travel 80-100% to West Coast location
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide Cerner Lighthouse Analyst consulting support including scope of investigation required for system build, optimization, design, and implementation.
- Provide Cerner Lighthouse knowledge related to Quality/Process Improvement including tools, process maps, reference data, actionable content, reporting, and training materials.
- Utilize Cerner Lighthouse to improve data analysis, care quality, and regulatory compliance.
- Facilitate usage of Cerner Lighthouse to access information at point of care via order sets, plans of care, alerts, notifications, and documentation.
- Knowledge of Cerner Lighthouse Analytic capabilities including dashboards and reports related to financial, condition, enterprise-wide, and third party data.
- Knowledge of Lighthouse Health Checks automated reports.
- Provide issue resolution, troubleshooting, and testing.
- Develop and facilitate training plans for end users.
- Collaborate with Clinical Analysts on current and future state workflows and documentation.
- Function as liaison and advocate to clinicians to ensure the system meets end user requirements.
- Prepare written deliverables as defined in project scope.
- Provide project quality assurance as related to healthcare regulatory compliance standards.
- Manage resolution of project issues, escalating them to appropriate decision making staff and change control management team.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with Physicians, Clinical Staff, Hospital Directors, and C-Level Executives.
- Clinical process knowledge managing conditions of Surgical Site Infection, Pressure Ulcers, Surgical Anemia, Lipids, Pain, Activity Tolerance, Medication Adherence, Heart Failure, Catheter Infections, Pneumonia, Asthma, Sepsis, and Anticoagulation preferred.
- Registered Nurse (RN) or other licensed/certified healthcare associate, a plus.