Our client is currently looking to add a consultant to their Epic Interface team. This consultant will be responsible for providing Epic interface production support, monitoring interfaces and messages, troubleshooting interface issues, implementing solutions and communicating with users. Will also be responsible for Epic interface implementation and enhancements, performing detailed business process and workflow analysis, and gathering requirements. The consultant will also be involved in process improvement activities such as analyzing existing processes, identifying areas and problems that can be improved, and proposing and implementing solutions.
• Epic Bridges Certification highly preferred
• Strong understanding of HL7 and Interfaces
• Epic interface implementation and production support experience
• Understanding of hospital/clinic workflows such as scheduling/Reg/ADT, orders of ancillary systems, patient care
Interested? Email resume to email@example.com and let us know where you heard about us!
Learn what makes ICG a great place to work: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9tVCSTrtUk
• Competitive pay and benefits with full-time and contract employment models available
• Industry-leading 97% consultant utilization rate
• Extensive educational opportunities
• Family feel and unrivaled support that can only be found in a small, home-grown firm