Position Title: Revenue Cycle Project Manager
- Previous operational experience in a billing office or revenue cycle department within a hospital/ healthcare organization
- Previous Project Manager experience at a hospital /healthcare organization
- Knowledge of UB92 processes for producing hospital claims
- Ability to travel 80-100% to West Coast location
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide Project Manager leadership for Revenue Cycle processes.
- Determine scope of investigation required for project optimization, design, organization, and support.
- Utilize revenue cycle knowledge including best practices for hospital billing.
- Manage rejection queue to facilitate information to insurance company.
- Provide knowledge of UB92 process for producing hospital claims including all documentation.
- Utilize patient accounting knowledge and provide recommendations for electronic claims, billing statements, post remittance advices, and cash collections.
- Design Revenue Cycle processes and/or Cerner ProFit to communicate with patients, guarantors, employers, and payors per hospital standards.
- Collaborate with hospital personnel to automate work queues, direct assignments, and improve work processes.
- Reduce lost clinical information and the number of claims denied for hospital departments.
- Assess and current and future state workflows and for system design.
- Provide timelines, schedules, budget, and project documentation.
- Facilitate meetings and deliver project presentations to team members, directors, and C-level executives.
- Deliver reports, business plans, proposals for IT strategy, and budget assessments.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with Physicians, Clinical Staff, Hospital Directors, and C-Level Executives.
- PMP Certification a plus.
- Knowledge of Cerner Millennium ProFit Solution a plus.