Position Title: Cerner Clinical Analyst / ICD10 Testing Coordinator
- Cerner Millennium Solution application build, testing, training, and implementation experience required
- Knowledge of one or more Cerner Solutions required (SurgiNet, FirstNet, CareNet, CPOE, PathNet, etc.)
- Knowledge and understanding of ICD10 including testing and conversion processes required
- Ability to travel 80-100% to West Coast location
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide Cerner Solution build, testing, and configuration related to ICD10 testing and conversion.
- Assist hospital staff and Cerner team with ICD10 implementation strategy and planning.
- Provide knowledge of coding and billing workflow related to ICD10 and Cerner Solutions.
- Review and provide recommendations for integrated test plan, scripts, and testing schedule.
- Collaborate with Clinical Analysts on current and future state workflows.
- Function as liaison and advocate to clinicians to ensure the system meets end user requirements.
- Facilitate gap analysis and process redesign workshops.
- Provide Cerner Solution troubleshooting and maintenance.
- Resolve reported system and application problems in test and production environments.
- Evaluate, design, and develop testing plans and assist with testing system functionality and validation.
- Provide reports and performance of unit, functional, system, integration and regression testing.
- Manage quality auditing of project data and system build prior to conversions.
- Assist with implementation support, scheduling, and go-live planning.
- Develop educational materials and deliver training to all levels of clinical staff.
- Prepare written deliverables as defined in project scope.
- Assist with resolution of project issues and escalate to appropriate decision making staff and change control management team.
- Registered Nurse (RN) or other licensed/certified healthcare associate, a plus.
- One or more Cerner Millennium certifications, a plus.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification, a plus.
- Must bring positive energy to the position
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Ability to adapt to a fast pace healthcare environment
- Analytical problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Results oriented
- Clear commitment to the project
- Focus on accountability
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment
- Maintain professional attitude and performance
About Cordea Consulting:
Cordea Consulting is an Information Technology Consulting firm serving the healthcare industry. We specialize in providing healthcare information technology solutions and take pride in our level of experience and expertise. Cordea Consulting is a privately held firm founded by two Healthcare IT consultants who have worked the challenges and experienced the rewards of implementing healthcare informatics solutions.
Our unique and consultant centric approach allows us to offer our consultants industry leading compensation opportunities not found at other firms. In addition, we offer great benefits, a flexible employment structure, and a true commitment to your long term career growth.
Cordea Consulting is dedicated to serving clients to help them achieve the most efficient healthcare process for their staff. We are proud to provide excellent consulting services while maintaining a high degree of professionalism.