Cerner, Senior HIM Analyst
The Health Information Management Application Analyst position coordinates activities between Medical Records history archiving, coding, and transcription/dictation applications and users throughout a conversion implementation project. This is a fast paced environment requiring skills in application support, project management, systems analysis, design, testing and documentation. Cerner CPDI experience a must!
* Assesses business needs, providing recommendations and implementing information technologies for system solutions which meet customer needs
* Works closely with hospital operations, Business Partners, other deployment analyst, and related vendor support.
* Follows the project as defined in the Hospital Conversion Procedures Manual.
* Assists with designing, building, testing, training, and providing “golive” support.
* Works in all phases of conversion project activities assigned including maintaining timely updates to assigned project tasks.
* Bachelor’s Degree; 2 years of additional HIM System experience can be substituted.
* Minimum 3 years of experience with HIM Systems and Transcription System(s)
* Basic understanding of state reporting and coding concepts and their interaction with Patient Accounting and Business Office(s)
* Basic understanding of Transcription concepts and its interaction with an EMR, portal, or other clinical document retention systems
* Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
* Cerner CPDI experience!
* Ability to manage multiple projects at one time
* Experience with HMS and Patient Accounting Systems
For immediate consideration, contact Renata Brophy at Renata.Brophy@Greythorn or (336)681-5624