Position Title: Cerner Clinical Analyst / System Tester
- Three (3) years of Cerner Millennium Solution system configuration and testing experience required.
- Working knowledge of Cerner Millennium 2012.2x or higher version including but not limited to pharmacy, laboratory, CPOE, clinical documentation, bar code medication administration.
- Ability to travel 80-100% to East Coast location
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide Cerner Solution system configuration, development, and testing for pharmacy, laboratory, CPOE, clinical documentation, and bar code medication administration solutions.
- Utilize technical, industry and interpersonal skills to complete the acceptance testing of Cerner clinical systems.
- Collect, manage, and provide reports of testing outcomes for clinical data for system upgrade/implementation.
- Complete acceptance testing for Cerner Clinical Suite of products.
- Utilize electronic data capture, paper?based data collection, external data imports, and custom reports.
- Assist with management of change control process for escalation of system issues for resolution.
- Communicate with end users and clinical staff.
- Evaluate, design, and develop testing plans and assist with system validation.
- Manage quality auditing of project data prior to conversion or upgrade.
- Prepare written deliverables as defined in project scope.
- Registered Nurse (RN) or other licensed/certified healthcare associate, a plus.
- One or more Cerner Millennium certifications, a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in healthcare, technology, or related field highly preferred.