Position Title: Cerner Project Manager
- Previous Cerner Project Management experience leading full-cycle upgrades, support, and implementations
- Knowledge of one or more Cerner Solutions (SurgiNet, FirstNet, RadNet, CareNet, CPOE, PathNet, etc.) required
- Five (5) years of information system development experience required
- Ability to travel 80-100% to West Coast location
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide project management leadership including initial project scope, documentation, timeline, strategy, education, and training.
- Determine scope of investigation required for system optimization, design, and implementation.
- Supervise project navigation processes, change management, implementation strategy, and risk management.
- Collaborate with clinical staff and quality management teams to assess current and future state workflows.
- Provide timelines, schedules, budget, and project documentation.
- Manage educational documents and scheduled training for clinical staff and all end users.
- Develop and publish updated policies and procedure manuals.
- Manage quality auditing of project data and system build prior to conversions.
- Provide recommendations to Steering Committee regarding IT projects, deployment, domain strategy, mitigation, and resource management.
- Deliver reports, business plans, proposals for IT strategy, and budget assessments.
- Facilitate meetings and deliver project presentations to team members, directors, and C-level executives.
- PMP Certification, a plus.
- Registered Nurse (RN) or other licensed/certified healthcare associate, a plus.