Position Title: Cerner Project Manager / Document Quality Review
- Previous Cerner Project Management experience leading full-cycle upgrades, support, and implementations
- Experience working with Physicians related to Cerner Solution implementation required
- Experience with vendor management required
- Ability to travel 80-100% to West Coast location
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide Project Management leadership including project scope, documentation, timeline, strategy, education, Physician management, and vendor management for Cerner Document Quality Review (DQR) module implementation.
- Provide knowledge and support for Cerner Document Quality Review and Cerner PowerChart.
- Familiar with clinical documentation and automation of clinical documentation improvement (CDI) processes.
- Assist clinicians to create accurate and complete clinical documentation at the point of care.
- Provide Physician management including facilitating meetings, work groups, communications, compliance, and Cerner Document Quality Review module adoption.
- Manage Cerner system implementation including build, issue resolution, testing, test script development, go-live support, and training.
- Provide vendor management and relations with new Cerner code.
- Identify business and clinical issues through interaction with clinicians and end users.
- Supervise project navigation processes, change management, implementation strategy, and risk management.
- Collaborate with clinical staff and quality management teams to assess current and future state workflows.
- Manage educational documents and scheduled training for clinical staff and all end users.
- Manage quality auditing of project data and system build prior to conversions.
- Provide recommendations to Steering Committee regarding IT projects, deployment, domain strategy, mitigation, and resource management.
- Facilitate meetings and deliver project presentations to team members, directors, and C-level executives.
- Prepare written deliverables as defined in project scope.
- PMP Certification, a plus.
- Registered Nurse (RN) or other licensed/certified healthcare associate, a plus.
- Previous Cerner Analyst experience or Cerner system build experience, a plus.