Position Title: Project Manager Supply/Cost Analysis
- Previous Project Management experience in a hospital/healthcare organization required
- Knowledge and experience with one or more of the following: Revenue Cycle, Supply Chain, and Cost Analysis
- Experience working with Physicians and C-Suite Executives required
- Ability to travel 80-100% to West Coast location
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide Project Management leadership for Supply Management project.
- Work closely with Physicians to identify supply costs.
- Provide process improvement recommendations related to supply costs and cost savings analysis.
- Determine scope of investigation required for project optimization, organization, and execution.
- Utilize Revenue Cycle knowledge including best practices for hospital billing.
- Collaborate with Chief of staff and medical directors to analyze cost saving process improvements.
- Assess and current and future state workflows.
- Provide timelines, schedules, budget, and project documentation.
- Facilitate meetings and deliver project presentations to team members, directors, and C-level executives.
- Deliver reports, project plans, proposals for strategy, and budget assessments.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with Physicians, Hospital Directors, and C-Level Executives.
- PMP Certification a plus.