Position Title: Eclipsys Go-Live Support/Clinical Documentation Trainer
- Previous Eclipsys Go-Live/Activation support experience required
- Previous experience providing clinical documentation training required
- Experience working closely with Physicians during Go-Live
- Ability to travel 80-100% to East Coast
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide ‘at the elbow’ Eclipsys go-live/activation support and training.
- Provide knowledge of clinical documentation, notes, and clinical workflow processes.
- Work closely with Physicians during go-live and provide support.
- Facilitate and deliver education sessions and training to hospital staff.
- Maintain go-live/activation documentation and escalate issues to Go-Live Team for resolution.
- Identify business and clinical issues through interaction with clinicians and end users.
- Collaborate with Clinical Analysts on current and future state workflows and documentation redesign.
- Assist with general system troubleshooting as needed.
- Function as liaison and advocate to clinicians to ensure the system meets end user requirements.
- Assist with implementation support, scheduling, and go-live planning.
- Establish and maintain effective communication with Physicians, Clinical Staff, and Go-Live Team.
- Participate in service center, call center, and command center activities for implementation as needed.
- Experience with Ambulatory, Inpatient, and Outpatient services preferred.
- RN, LVN, or associated clinical licensure preferred.
- Knowledge and experience with Meaningful Use attestation highly preferred.