Position Title: Cerner CCL Programmer/Analyst
- Previous experience with Cerner Command Language (CCL) and support, maintenance, and report writing
- Three (3) years of information system development, implementation, and support required
- Ability to travel 25%; Remote work available for 75% of project
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide Cerner CCL (Cerner Command Language) programming, maintenance, report writing, and testing for Cerner clinical solutions.
- Develop reports and build programs per hospital specification as needed.
- Utilize CCL/Discern Explorer to select from, insert into, update into, and delete from a Cerner database.
- Execute Discern Explorer programs on demand using ExplorerMenu.exe (EM) and ExplorerAnalyzer.exe (EA) to analyze the system resources used by RDBMS queries.
- Utilize Discern Explorer to create, execute, and analyze ad hoc queries, reports and programs.
- Utilize VisualExplorer.exe (VE), DiscernVisualDeveloper.exe (DVDev), operating system command-line editors, and other text editors.
- Familiar using with Record Structure and subroutines to gather data, store in temporary structure, and execute particular section of the code as needed.
- Meet with project team, vendors, systems engineers, technicians, and super users to determine requirements.
- Provide updates to management on project progress.
- Maintain knowledge of security and data integrity of system.
- Manage resolution of project issues, escalating them to appropriate decision making staff and change control management team.