Position Title: Cerner CPOE / PowerPlan Analyst
- Previous Cerner Millennium CPOE and PowerPlans build, testing, training, and implementation experience required
- Previous build experience with CPOE including MPages and rules required
- Ability to travel 80-100% to East Coast location
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide Cerner CPOE and PowerPlan system build, testing, training, and implementation.
- Complete Cerner CPOE build including rules and MPages.
- Determine scope of investigation required for system optimization.
- Identify business and clinical issues through interaction with clinicians and end users.
- Collaborate with Clinical Analysts on current and future state workflows and documentation redesign.
- Facilitate gap analysis and process redesign workshops within and between several hospital departments.
- Complete general system troubleshooting and facilitate troubleshooting training sessions.
- Resolve reported system and application problems in test and production environments.
- Function as liaison and advocate to clinicians to ensure the system meets end user requirements.
- Evaluate, design, and develop testing plans and assist with testing system functionality and validation.
- Manage quality auditing of project data and system build prior to conversions.
- Assist with implementation support, scheduling, and go-live planning.
- Develop educational materials and deliver training to all levels of clinical staff.
- Prepare written deliverables as defined in project scope.
- Provide leadership and guidance to project team and prioritize scheduled tasks to maintain project scope.
- Registered Nurse (RN) or other licensed/certified healthcare associate a plus.
- Must bring positive energy to the position
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Ability to adapt to a fast pace healthcare environment
- Analytical problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Results oriented
- Clear commitment to the project
- Focus on accountability
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment
- Maintain professional attitude and performance