Position Title: Cerner ProFit / Revenue Cycle Analyst
- Previous Cerner Millennium ProFit Solution build, design, testing, and conversion experience required
- Previous experience and knowledge of Healthcare Revenue Cycle processes and workflow required
- Ability to travel 80-100% to Midwest
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide Cerner ProFit application support for build, testing, and configuration.
- Determine scope of investigation required for system optimization, design, and implementation.
- Utilize patient accounting knowledge and provide recommendations for electronic claims, billing statements, post remittance advices, and cash collections.
- Design Cerner ProFit to communicate with patients, guarantors, employers, and payors per hospital standards.
- Collaborate with hospital personnel to automate work queues, direct assignments, and improve work processes.
- Reduce lost clinical information and the number of claims denied for hospital departments.
- Prioritize system build efforts and proactively identify impact of changes upon other applications.
- Identify business and clinical issues through interaction with clinicians and end users.
- Assess and current and future state workflows and for system design.
- Complete general system troubleshooting.
- Resolve reported system and application problems in test and production environments.
- Function as liaison and advocate to clinicians to ensure the system meets end user requirements.
- Evaluate, design, and develop testing plans and assist with testing system functionality and validation.
- Manage quality auditing of project data and system build prior to conversions.
- Prepare written deliverables as defined in project scope.