Siemens Soarian Financial Project Manager
First Choice Professionals has an immediate opening for experienced Siemens Soarian Financial Project Manager to provide consulting services to our growing hospital and vendor integration customer base. First Choice is focused entirely on healthcare consulting, serves leading academic, children’s, and multi-entity hospitals throughout the US.
• Works directly with client to manage, implement and optimize their Siemens Soarian Financial initiatives, including Patient Access, Revenue Cycle and Scheduling.
• Follows a defined project management methodology, accountable for the detailed planning of steps and resources needed to meet objectives.
• Provide high-level project oversight on Financials implementation projects for our hospital and academic medical center clients.
Skills & Experience:
• No less than four years prior project management, and implementation experience is a must.
• Siemens Soarian Financials experience in an inpatient setting is preferred.
• No less than four years providing leadership of large, diverse project teams and working with physicians, nursing, hospital administration and other hospital groups.
• Extensive experience with generating and tracking project plans, communicating with stakeholders and leading subject matter experts.
• Prospective candidates will also hold their PMP Certification or be in process to completion.
• Bachelor’s degree is required.