We are in search of a Contracting Project Manager to join our team to participate in coordinating all of the contracts that need to terminated, be updated, etc. as part of the client's new acquisition. This Contracting Project Manager will work on all contracts required to support the Epic Go-Live. They will ensure all contracts are processed and updated in the current contract management system. The Contracting Project Manager position will be located with a client based in the Southern US.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- PMP certification preferred.
- 4-6 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Experience relying on limited direction, using experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Proven ability to be self-directed and work on collaborative teams.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
Cumberland's Provider Division provides high-quality project management, planning, analysis and implementation support services to client's in the acute care, ambulatory, and post-acute/long-term care markets. We offer advisory services related to affiliate solutions, system selection and planning, assessments, total implementation cost envelope development, and contract negotiation.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.