Our mid-west client has a need for a certified Epic CP/AP Beaker analyst for a collaborative build. This role will include but not limited to; support, validation, build, testing, upgrade and go-live for the Beaker application.
• Beaker Anatomic Pathology Certification preferred
• Beaker Clinical Pathology Certification preferred
• 4 years' certified Epic experience
• Experience with at least one Beaker (Anatomic and Clinical) implementation from validation through build, testing, go-live, and post-go-live support
• Strong communication and organization skills
Interested? Email resume to email@example.com and let us know where you heard about us!
Learn what makes ICG a great place to work:
• Competitive pay and benefits with full-time and contract employment models available
• Industry-leading 97% consultant utilization rate
• Extensive educational opportunities
• Family feel and unrivaled support that can only be found in a small, homegrown firm