Our client is upgrading to Epic 2016 and is looking for an Epic Chronicles System Management Analyst to assist with the maintenance of existing Epic environments and deployment of 2016 Epic Version.
• 2+ years' experience in systems analysis, programming, administration or support; preferably on mission-critical clinical information systems.
• Knowledge/experience with database structures and advanced data management techniques.
• Knowledge/experience with Windows and Unix operating systems.
• Understands the role programming languages play in process improvement (i.e. data validation, data automation, data manipulation, etc.)
• Thorough understanding of healthcare data and healthcare operations.
• Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel; basic proficiency with all other applications in the Microsoft Office suite.
• Epic or other EHR experience emphasized on data management and system optimization.
• Epic Chronicles certification and/or one of the Epic clinical application certification (i.e. Ambulatory, Clin Doc, Inpatient Orders, Beacon, OpTime, Radiant, Healthy Planet, or Stork).
• An understanding of SQL, Cache, and other reporting tools.
Responsible for the maintenance of Epic master files, Epic security development and maintenance including testing, quality assurance, documentation, and user acceptance criteria.
Other qualities for this candidate should be:
• Basic proficiency with Microsoft Visio.
• Possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Possess excellent problem solving skills.
• Require minimal supervision.
• Be a team player with a team-oriented mindset and detail-oriented approach, focusing on quality and thoroughness.
This is an initial 4 month on-site contract with the possibility for extension.
Interested? Email resume to email@example.com and let us know where you heard about us!
Learn what makes ICG a great place to work:
• Competitive pay and benefits with full-time and contract employment models available
• Industry-leading 97% consultant utilization rate
• Extensive educational opportunities
• Family feel and unrivaled support that can only be found in a small, homegrown firm