Epic Clinical Applications and Support Expert - Direct Hire - Allentown PA
Technical expert in one or more highly specialized areas. Provides technical leadership, in area(s) of specialization, on projects as required. May act as a subject matter expert in a business and/or functional area to help the user in defining their needs. Devises or modifies procedures to solve complex problems utilizing knowledge of their areas(s) of specialization. May have duties instructing, directing and/or checking the work of others as it relates to their area of specialization.
* Work requires the level of knowledge normally attained through completion of a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Information Management.
* Ten (10) years progressive experience in Information Services or twelve (12) years direct healthcare experience. Working knowledge of designated user department/division function and work process is preferred.
* Work requires knowledge of current information technology and proficiency in platform, network and workstation tools. Work requires ability to lead project teams to accomplish automation projects of large size and complexity.
* Requires excellent analytical skills to assess business problems and develop feasible alternative solutions. Verbal and written communication skills required to propose plans and alternatives to team, department, and management.
* Must be able to visit multiple business and education locations.
Epic OpTime, Anesthesia or ClinDoc Certifications
Epic Inpatient Build experience
2 years of Epic OpTime or Anesthesia experience