Our East Coast client has a need for a certified Beaker Team Lead for a collaborative build. The contracted EMR Applications Analyst leads and supports validation, build, testing, and go-live for the Beaker application.
• Beaker Anatomic Pathology Certification preferred
• Beaker Clinical Pathology Certification preferred
• 4 years' certified Epic experience
• Experience with at least one Beaker (Anatomic and Clinical) implementation from validation through build, testing, go-live, and post-go-live support
• Strong communication and organization skills
• Supports assigned application and acts as mentor to team members.
• Provides daily support, troubleshooting, and problem resolution to new analyst team members.
• Maintains standard documentation tools for tracking issues, build, and testing.
• Completes analysis, design, build, and testing on assigned projects.
• Assists in revising/completing test scripts for integrated testing
• Participates in integrated testing until satisfactory completion of testing
• Works with team members to identify and resolve breaks and other issues noted during testing
• Assists with remaining build/testing/mapping/data conversion
• Supports in Command Center at go-live
• Routinely meets with user groups/business units to discuss current issues and resolution including standardization of build, process improvement, analysis of future improvements, system support requirements, and cost justification.
• Follows clients change management policies to create, manage, and close change management tasks. Performs other duties as assigned.
Interested? Email resume to email@example.com and let us know where you heard about us!
Learn what makes ICG a great place to work:
• Competitive pay and benefits with full-time and contract employment models available
• Industry-leading 97% consultant utilization rate
• Extensive educational opportunities
• Family feel and unrivaled support that can only be found in a small, homegrown firm